HQ and attachments:
- 1 HQ with: 2x Panzerfausts and SMG for both KK and 2ic
- 1 Panzershreck team
- 2 full grenadier plts with Panzerfausts/smg HQ
- 1 White pioneer Platoon with Panzerfaust SMG HQ and Supply wagon
1x Weapons Platoon:
- 1 x 120cm Heavy mortar platoon
3 x Divisional Support Platoons:
- 3 x Stug G assault guns
- 4 x Pz IVH
- 2 x 8.8cm Flak 36 AAA guns with extra crew & tractors.
This is 1650 points exactly.
What is lost from the previouse list is:
- the 81mm mortar section from the HQ ….
(Thank you Mr Light for pointing out to me that it is not compulsory to take these if you have heavy mortards but that you can’t have the section with the the HQ and the a full platoon of 81mm mortars.).
- Pak 43/41 88mm AT gun pair.
Reasons for changes:
- The triangle of sturdiness supplied by two platoons of three armoured fighting vehicles.
- Mobility… two dedicated mobility platoons to come on as reserves.
- Dual purpose Flak 36’s.. long range everything and AT and AAA capability. (Must check if the ROF 3 gives them 2 skill checks for AA ROF)
- Problem with having a wagon with pioneer platoon means it becomes a mobile reerve… especially with 88’s and the 120mm artilley coming with transorts. The 120mm artillery comes with the price of trucks built in.. so technically theyare mobile too.
- A quick double check of the mobility costs may allow me to leave teh 88’s and the 120mm artillery on and one infantry platoon for starting platoons… on delayed reserves games.
So when do you want a game to test the list against?